** Registrations are now closed **
By 2025, the majority of the world will live in a tropical environment. Encounter Queensland’s tropical environment through experiencing one of Queensland’s World Heritage Sites through site visit opportunities to the Great Barrier Reef and the wet tropics of Queensland.
Join this site visit program hosted by James Cook University to witness firsthand Queensland’s world-class expertise, research and opportunities for commercialisation across tropical health, medicine, food, agriculture and biodiversity.
Sunday 8 April 2018
• Arrive in Townsville and experience some of the natural wonders that the region has to offer.
• Be welcome by some of the traditional indigenous culture of the region before undertaken a tour of the city to gain an understanding of the region’s natural assets and experiences.
Monday 9 April 2018
• Visit and explore JCU to receive firsthand insight into the programs and capability of the University and the application across tropical environments.
• The Division of Tropical Health and Medicine (DTHM) at JCU has long played a leadership role in health workforce development for remote, Indigenous and tropical communities in Australian and world-wide through the provision of a professional workforce, world-leading research outcomes and translating these outcomes in the form of policy advice.
Tuesday 10 April
• Experience local Townsville culture and atmosphere before travelling back to Brisbane for further Trade 2018
TRADE 2018 WAS A GREAT SUCCESS
Thank you to all VIPs, presenters, delegates and guests for participating in the Games Time Trade & Investment Program in April 2018.
To continue exploring trade and investment opportunities in Queensland, please visit Trade2018.com or contact the team via email@example.com.