** Registrations are now closed **
Trade and Investment Queensland and Study Cairns are delighted to invite Trade 2018 delegates to discover Cairns – an education-focused city located in a tropical paradise.
Hosting over 35,000 international students each year, Cairns offers a diverse, vibrant range of cross-sectorial programs in both public and private schools, English language colleges and the vocational and university sectors.
A two-university city, James Cook University and Central Queensland University are at the cutting edge of research and innovation. Cairns is perfectly positioned as a global knowledge and service hub of tropical expertise, including the ‘Internet of Things’, Aviation, Engineering, Tropical Medicine and Health Services.
Cairns is linked by air to numerous Asia and Pacific hubs making the city the most connected Australian regional city globally. Over $110,000 million was invested in the Cairns education sector over the past 12 months to build the region’s capability and meet increasing capacity needs.
Sunday 8 April 2018
• Arrive in Cairns and undertake a scene-setting tour of the city to gain an understanding of its remarkable setting and environment.
• Networking function with Study Cairns Executive Committee
Monday 9 April 2018
• Cairns City showcase tour including the capabilities and offerings that make the city a unique option as an education opportunity and hear why every year, thousands of students choose to study at its first class internationally accredited schools, colleges or Universities for a qualification.
• Get a practical understanding of the reason the region stands apart as a global centre for tropical health, science and marine biology.
Tuesday 10 April
Join Study Cairns for site inspections of its education institutions and partners with an itinerary tailored for you:
• High-school; University; Study Tours before departing on Tuesday evening.
TRADE 2018 WAS A GREAT SUCCESS
Thank you to all VIPs, presenters, delegates and guests for participating in the Games Time Trade & Investment Program in April 2018.
To continue exploring trade and investment opportunities in Queensland, please visit Trade2018.com or contact the team via email@example.com.