** Registrations are now closed **
With a turnover of $2.57 billion in 2016-17, the Queensland boating industry sector has grown significantly into a respected global supply chain with highly skilled individuals.
This industry networking evening presents the unique opportunity to connect with marine industry decision makers, leading marine companies and visiting superyacht owners and captains.
The event will be comprised of the following sessions:
City of Gold Coast Mayor Tom Tate will provide a welcoming address.
Keynote speech – Cora Tracey
Cora Tracey is Executive Officer of MYBA – The Worldwide Yachting Association. Cora will discuss:
• The role of MYBA
• The future of the Superyacht industry on the Gold Coast
• Objectives while exploring the Gold Coast
• Opportunities for the Gold Coast Marine Industry
Gold Coast – Australia’s Marine Industry Capital
Mr Barry Jenkins – Chairman, Superyacht Australia – will discuss:
• Support of local government towards the industry
• Gold Coast’s competitive advantage
• The excitement and legacy of the Games
Superyacht visitation to the Gold Coast
An additional speaker, yet to be announced, will speak on influences surrounding increased Superyacht visitation to the Gold Coast.
Don’t miss your chance to meet and network with marine leaders from around the world in one location.
Who should attend:
• Visiting superyacht captains and owners
• Marine suppliers to the boat building sector
• Marine companies interested in establishing a presence in the city
• Marine and lifestyle focused media
REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
Registrations and RSVPs for the Trade 2018 Games Time Trade & Investment Program have now closed. We thank you for your interest.
If you have enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.