** Registrations are now closed **
A love of sport isn’t the only thing Australia and India have in common – both share a keen interest in education, training and the growth of industry and business. In fact:
• India is now the fastest growing major economy in the world, recording 7.3 per cent growth in 2015-16
• India is Australia’s fifth largest export market with Australian merchandise and services exports valued at approximately A$13.5 billion as of 2015
• The Australia – India bi-lateral trade is valued at A$19.8 billion
• In 2015, Indian foreign investment into Australia was valued at A$11.6 billion, with Australian investment in India valued at A$1.5 billion
This event will provide Commonwealth countries an insight into why India should be prioritised as a target country for business, which Australian sectors have the best opportunities for growth and how to leverage local networks to grow your business with India.
Highlighting areas of opportunity in India and links with Commonwealth business, this event will be comprised of the following two sessions:
India-Australia Trade Relationship
Mr Peter Varghese AO, Chancellor of the University of Queensland and lead on the development of Australia’s India Economic Strategy will discuss the significance and importance of continuing to support the two-way trade and investment/business relationship with India.
Panel Discussion and Q&A:
Join special guests from Australia and India’s premier business organisations, facilitated by one of Australia’s most experienced and authoritative interviewers, Ms Maxine McKew, in an engaging discussion on what the future holds for doing business with India.
Who should attend?
• Australian and India trade organisations
• Australian and Indian government officials
• Commonwealth industry representatives
Please be advised that this event will be presented in English only.
TRADE 2018 WAS A GREAT SUCCESS
Thank you to all VIPs, presenters, delegates and guests for participating in the Games Time Trade & Investment Program in April 2018.
To continue exploring trade and investment opportunities in Queensland, please visit Trade2018.com or contact the team via email@example.com.