Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct Showcase – 5 April
01:15 PM -
Institute for Glycomics
Glycomics 1 (G26)1, Parklands Drive, Southport
Gold Coast, Queensland
The Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct (GCHKP) is a unique global business location for industry development and research collaboration, and provides an exciting opportunity for investors in this growing field.
In this showcase, hear how the GCHKP will capitalise on GC2018 to develop an integrated and collaborative location for learning, research, knowledge creation and the commercialisation of newly-developed technologies.
You’ll also learn about the investment opportunities that result from the $5 billion in recent infrastructure that underpins the precinct in:
• Creating jobs of the future
• Driving knowledge-based activities
• Growing business through supply chain and relationship opportunities
• Creating a globally recognised precinct, leveraging partner strengths across the City of Gold Coast, Gold Coast Health and the Queensland Government
• Realising legacy outcomes from the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
This showcase will provide an opportunity to better understand the specific investment opportunities presented by the GCHKP and how you can take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity.
With two events scheduled, you can elect to attend a showcase on either 5 April or 11 April.
Who should attend?
• International and Domestic organisations interested in Health and Knowledge investment opportunities
Speakers will be revealed soon.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in attending events from the Games Time Trade & Investment Program, please register your interest via the link below.