** Registrations are now closed **
Diversity is critical for businesses to be innovative and adaptive in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
Diversity is essential to the growth and prosperity of any company: diversity of perspectives, experiences, cultures, genders, and age. Why? Because diversity breeds innovation. And innovation breeds business success.
Join a panel of Queensland’s internationally renowned innovative business leaders and diversity advocates to discuss how a global workforce makes your business globally competitive. Understand how the soaring growth in international education will impact the global business sector with both the challenges and opportunities brought to the table.
Hear what the Gold Coast and Queensland is doing to grow business opportunities through the inclusion of their international student communities.
Who should attend?
• Business leaders interested in globalisation and trade opportunities
• Business leaders interested in innovation, entrepreneurship and business growth
• Business leaders interested in workforce development and talent pipeline
• International Education and Training delegates Education agents (onshore and offshore)
• Local Education and Training providers Industry stakeholders
• Student ambassadors
• Digital Education influencers (Key opinion leaders from TIQ delegation)
TRADE 2018 WAS A GREAT SUCCESS
Thank you to all VIPs, presenters, delegates and guests for participating in the Games Time Trade & Investment Program in April 2018.
To continue exploring trade and investment opportunities in Queensland, please visit Trade2018.com or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.