** Registrations are now closed **
Canada Connect will bring investors, entrepreneurs, SMEs and corporates together with government and diplomatic representatives to showcase trade and investment between Canada and Australia.
This event provides an opportunity for guests from Canada and from around the Commonwealth to build professional networks, exchange information and ideas, identify new business opportunities and find practical ways to strengthen trade and investment relationships.
The event will be comprised of the following sessions:
Keynote speeches: Mr Marc-Andre Hawkes and Ms Teresa Nizzola
These keynote speakers will discuss the significance and importance of continuing to support the two-way trade and investment/business relationship for the benefit of our economies now and into the future between Canada and Australia.
• Marc-Andre Hawkes – Consul and Senior Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Canada, Sydney
• Teresa Nizzola – Chief Representative of Australia, Export Development Canada
Panel Discussion and Q&A:
An engaging panel discussion on the current environment for trade and investment between Canada and Australia.
Panellists will include:
• Mr Michael Clennett – Managing Director, Australia for ATCO Structures and Logistics
• Ms Sarah Mak – Managing Director, TheStoryBoxes
• Professor Ian Wronski – Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Division of Tropical Health and Medicine, James Cook University
• Tom Maclean – Founder, Sofi Spritz
This open discussion will cover questions such as:
1. What does the trade and investment relationship between Australia and Canada look like now?
2. Where are the opportunities for companies/businesses looking to get into this market or invest?
3. What are investors looking for from the opportunities with Canada and Australia?
4. Who do you talk to for market entry?
Canada Connect event will conclude with a cocktail reception, an excellent opportunity for attendees to network with speakers, panellists and delegates attending the event.
Who should attend?
• Businesses with trade and investment interests in Canada
• Government representatives, particularly trade and investment promotion agencies
• International chambers of commerce
TRADE 2018 WAS A GREAT SUCCESS
Thank you to all VIPs, presenters, delegates and guests for participating in the Games Time Trade & Investment Program in April 2018.
To continue exploring trade and investment opportunities in Queensland, please visit Trade2018.com or contact the team via email@example.com.