Trade 2018 – the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018) Trade and Investment Program, provides the perfect opportunity for government and business leaders to meet, build new relationships, strengthen trade and investment ties and explore opportunities across the Commonwealth.
Held during GC2018, the Trade 2018 Games Time Trade and Investment Program will take place in a variety of locations across Queensland, including the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns.
The Program schedule will include a broad range of business events including forums, business matching sessions, formal events and receptions, networking opportunities and site visits.
Trade 2018 is led by the Queensland Government in partnership with City of Gold Coast and supported by the Australian Government.
The Trade 2018 Games Time Trade and Investment Program will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to:
– Meet with global business leaders and key decision makers from public and private sectors
– Forge new international partnerships and strengthen your global network
– Learn about business, trade and investment opportunities
– Hear from internationally renowned keynote speakers and thought leaders
– Gain access to high level delegations, government networks and media
– Participate in targeted business matching and site visit programs.
Delegates will also have the chance to discover future opportunities across key priority sectors, including:
– innovation and entrepreneurship
– health and knowledge (including investment in the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct)
– food and agribusiness
– international education and training
– business of sport
– marine manufacturing and craftsmanship
– film and television production.
For more information on Trade 2018 please visit www.trade2018.com
TRADE 2018 WAS A GREAT SUCCESS
Thank you to all VIPs, presenters, delegates and guests for participating in the Games Time Trade & Investment Program in April 2018.
To continue exploring trade and investment opportunities in Queensland, please visit Trade2018.com or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.